• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TVM Early Lancaster

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is fast! Kapow! So much better than my GPR. This rifle was $1485 including shipping. Worth every penny!

You will get an email when they start your build AND you can make changes up until that time. Toni and Richard are very understanding and helpful. They seem to want to build YOUR rifle, not just something "off the rack". They were very nice to work with on this project. If I ever order another rifle it will be through them.

I started out slow at the range. 50 grains Ffg at 50 yards. I was able to get a five-shot palm sized grouping the first time out. It was about 5 inches low and a little to the left of my aim point. I will be trying other loads until I get the tighest grouping and them will adjust the sights to point-of-aim. I am hoping to make meat this fall!

That is a very sweet looking rifle PennLongRifle.

You guys found some happy huntin' grounds. congrats on all of that. :hatsoff:

Back