• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two feathers health issues

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:
Well folks....things didn't go that great. I'm as sick now as I was before the "procedure?"
The Dr.s drained 1400cc's of fluid from around my Left lung, unfortunately it doesn't seem to have helped much? I'm still sick to my stomach, short of breath and coughing like I have a respiratory disease, but my chest X-rays say I don't.
I have another "followup" in a month if I survive and don't cough myself to death before that? :) They put me on another pill? They think this water pill might help stop the build up of any additional fluid? In a month they'll know.
I'm sorry to be such a whiner. I had hoped to be back to my old self and working for my customers again, long before this?
I WAS released to drive, but now I have no interest in driving. I was told I could return to work BUT..... Mrs. Two Feathers says I should hold off on that for another week. She's afraid of me being in my shop alone, I think I'm fine? I did manage to get 5 ball bags ready to dye and finish while working on our dining room table, so at least I'm ahead of the game there.
Well folks, I think that's about it? NOT the news I had hoped to give y'all. :( I'll try to keep you updated the best that I can. Once I'm back to work or things improve greatly,, I'll let y'all know.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers
God Bless You Two Feathers. I'm praying for you and your family. Semper Fi.

Update:
Well folks....things didn't go that great. I'm as sick now as I was before the "procedure?"
The Dr.s drained 1400cc's of fluid from around my Left lung, unfortunately it doesn't seem to have helped much? I'm still sick to my stomach, short of breath and coughing like I have a respiratory disease, but my chest X-rays say I don't.
I have another "followup" in a month if I survive and don't cough myself to death before that? :) They put me on another pill? They think this water pill might help stop the build up of any additional fluid? In a month they'll know.
I'm sorry to be such a whiner. I had hoped to be back to my old self and working for my customers again, long before this?
I WAS released to drive, but now I have no interest in driving. I was told I could return to work BUT..... Mrs. Two Feathers says I should hold off on that for another week. She's afraid of me being in my shop alone, I think I'm fine? I did manage to get 5 ball bags ready to dye and finish while working on our dining room table, so at least I'm ahead of the game there.
Well folks, I think that's about it? NOT the news I had hoped to give y'all. :( I'll try to keep you updated the best that I can. Once I'm back to work or things improve greatly,, I'll let y'all know.
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers
Gods speed in your recovery Two Feathers. Believe me I know what it’s like to have a health issue sideline you. Keep fighting
Stank

Two Feathers, Mrs. Two Feathers sounds like an incredible partner.

You don't know me but I'm going to offer you some unrequested advice.

If Mrs. Two Feathers would rather have you using die inside the house then working elsewhere alone showing her your love by honoring her request might be a good thing.

OWN

Prayers going up daily...
Idea: You mentioned having products stilll in process, including items to be dyed...
I hope you are staying away from any dyes, solvents, glues, finishes, etc., until you are over this. My bowbuilding mentor found out the hard way years ago when he was being treated for some severe respiratory issues that any exposure to any of these, even the "non-toxic" ones, would trigger intense coughing episodes that would cause setbacks in his progress. Even small, almost unnoticeable, amounts of sawdust could set off an episode. He had to farm out all the production and repair tasks for his primitive archery business to a couple of us whose abilities he trusted. The underlying issue continued, but the coughing episodes decreased.
Just an idea...

Update:
God bless:
Dave Two Feathers
Hi Dave, I hope your condition improves soon! It definitely sounds like whatever they’re doing for you isn’t working.

I’m surprised your doctor isn’t more concerned? Fluid build up is a huge problem that needs to be fixed ASAP.

We’ll continue to pray for your full recovery.

Please keep us updated and take care of yourself.

Jim

Latest posts

Back