• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ught Vent liner for Queen Anne repro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WBROWN

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Good mornin' all,
I recently bought a Pedersoli repro Queen Anne Pistol. It does not have a touch hole liner, only a touch hole (round barrel).
How difficult would it be to install a liner in a round barrel?
Would there be enough metal left to allow me to file the liner to the contour of the barrel?
I've installed liners on Octagon tubes , but never on a round barrel.

Thank you,
Y.M.H.S.
Wendell

Zonie had a post a few years ago about making a liner for a Queen Anne. You should be able to find it with a search using his username.

Edit: I tried finding it for ya, but search won't work from my phone.

Edit 2: Here it is: http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/193295/post/263703

Claude...search doesn't work very well from the PDA format. I had to switch to the normal format to be able to click through to search results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Zonie for the info.
Sounds like an easy, as well as an inexpensive fix.
Y.M.H.S.
Wendell

Well Zonie,
I took your advice and made/ installed the liner as you described.
Despite a couple of setbacks ( broken drill bits in the barrel, and screw itself) it worked out well. Albiet a tad high and slighty left of center.
Ignition is fast! Although a bit finicky, I find myself needing to prick the vent regulary for reliable shots. I was using 3f for priming as well.
Overall I am quite pleased with the results.
I reckon I'll tackle the trigger next.
Thank you for the guidence my friend.
Y.M.H.S.
Wendell

Back