• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Veterans

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USAF, Security Police, 81 to 87. Would have stayed but could not see myself at 203lbs for that long. 285 now and love it. :RO:

It's very heartwarming to see these responses. Like Frank said, Welcone home, Brothers!
May God bless these United States of America!! Hoo Ahh!!!
Rick

DEADDAWG,
After basic training I ended up back at Lackland from '95-'99.
South Texas does nothing for me either.
I call Alaska home now after doing two tours up there.
Less than five years to retire and I'm back up there for good.
I've seen a lot of this world in my travels and nothing compares to the last frontier.

Huntin

I was a ROTC commissioned officer (1966), went to Ft Benning for Infantry School in 1968 after two years Reserve (when I was getting a M.S. in Geology). Almost all of my buddies went right to Nam after that, but I was sent to Ft Holabird to the Intelligence School (now at Ft Huachuca). Most of the I.S. grads went right to Nam, and I volunteered to go, but was selected for the D.I.A. and sent to the Pentagon, where I served for three years, reaching rank of Captain. I was an aerial surveillance officer and looked at every square inch of N&S Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia and other areas (including the Middle East). If you remember the Son Tay prison camp raid in N. Viet Nam--I was the main photo interpreter for that...also for the Cambodian Invasion (it was my annotated pictures Nixon was holding in the TV press conference announcing the invasion)....went back to college in 1972.

I was supposed to go to Alaska twice, but assignment got cancelled both times much to my dislike. I really wanted to get stationed there, only passed through a few time and liked what I saw. Wish you the best for the rest of your time. Maybe I'll get lucky some day and actually make it to Alaska, even for just a short time.

US Army active 1978-1993, 82nd ABN DIV, 5th Special Forces.
US Army reserve 1993-Present

Back