• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Flintlock kit?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Other than the TRS ones, the others mentioned are not much in my opinion unless you are just wanting something to look remotely like a BB.

Mike Lea used to sell a fairly decent pre-carve that went with the Ed Rayl BB barrels that Stonewall Creek Outfitters offers. I don't know if Mike still has those or not but Troy still carries the barrels at Stonewall.

You should be able to get a builder to make a decent martial version from the stick using the Rayl barrel, Chambers round face lock and some Bess furniture from Geohring. :thumbsup:

Sitting Fox is looking pretty good also been looking at Chambers which is better and why? thanks

widget350 said:

let me clarify for a long rifle kit thanks

JComer said:
Sitting Fox is looking pretty good also been looking at Chambers which is better and why? thanks

widget350 said:

I got everything I needed to build my 4 bore blunderbuss from TWO suppliers: Michael Lee and Stonewall Creek Outfitters.

Michael Lee is 614 291 4757 and Stonewall Creek is 434 993 3557

Just completed my first rifle from a kit. Highly recommend TVM at www.avsia.com/tvm They will work with you on how much you want to do yourself and what you want/need them to do.

Back