• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One side is finished on a new horn. It’s great to do this in the open air on a beautiful Fall day.

Attachments

• IMG_3110.jpeg
    IMG_3110.jpeg
    2.6 MB
Yesterday I was in Kentucky shooting with the Pa Company of Riflemen against the Kentucky Corps of Longrifles. We shot at Ft Boonesboro. Unfortunately KY won this year, have to let them win every once in a while since they are such great hosts
A family friend is a shooter on the Kentucky Corps of Longrifles. We are planning on doing a camping trip with my parents next year to Ft Boonesboro the same weekend as the shoot. Wanted to this year but my wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant so that probably would have been a bad idea. 😄

A family friend is a shooter on the Kentucky Corps of Longrifles. We are planning on doing a camping trip with my parents next year to Ft Boonesboro the same weekend as the shoot. Wanted to this year but my wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant so that probably would have been a bad idea. 😄
Well I took my little 24 gauge with 26” barrel to the range today and I still flinch once in a while but the 2 f was giveing some grief.So after some 25 yard warm up shots I went for 40 yards ,it’s coming me thinks .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB
Back