• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where do you hunt??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pork Chop

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I have seen folks from all over the place post, but I have not found an easy way to tell how many are nearby. Where do you hunt? I am in Northeast Florida and just getting into the whole black powder thing and could use some pointers. I have had contact with one person on the forum who was very gracious and helpful. I am just wondering who else is nearby...

Pork Chop,
we are all within range right at your puter :imo:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Thanks Snake Eyes, but my dial up doesn't work that well from out in the woods. :shocking:

Pork Chop,
got one of those old ones, huh :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :hmm: :hmm:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

Well, I am trying to get more traditional! Of course, I need to learn a new language before I break out the blanket and start making smoke signals. :winking:

Back