• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where do you live?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tazewell County Illinois although I would rather be back where Mississippi Squirrel Hunter lives since I am originally from Marshall County Mississippi. :imo:

Fort Pierce, Fl (the Treasure Coast, so-named for the fleet of Spanish galleons loaded with gold and silver that was wrecked off our coast in a great hurricane circa 1715).

Officially: Gatesville, NC.
Un-officially: Just about every other week in the Mountains of Pendleton Co. WV

During the week, Fairview, N.C., about 12 miles from A-she-ville. Fortunately I have a cabin on the west fork of the French Broad River in Transylvania county--no electricity or phones, great shooting range, bordering a few thousand acres of National Forest which even the government hasn't found a way to screw up. That's home.

Golden Colorado Here. Hope someday the mail will find me in Montana!!!!!!! :redthumb:

Eldersburg, Maryland. About 45 minutes west of the murder capital of the mid-atlantic region (Baltimore).

Linthicum, Maryland..... about a 8 miles south of the Balti-Morons.

SP

Between Cody and Yellowstone. There ain't nuthin close to nuthin in Wyoming. Thats the way I like it.

Pope County, Illinois, home of the annual Deer Festival, 'bout three miles from the Ohio R. & barely upriver from Ft. Massac.

Winona County, Minnesota. I am about 2 miles from the Mississippi River(as the crow flies) up on a ridge top. I can't see the river from my place but I can see the bluffs of Wisconsin on the other side of it for a long way. Light pollution is nearly zero and the night skys are awesome.

Back