• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where do you live?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Altamont, Illinois Effingham county
1/2 way between St. Louis and Terre Haute. Went to school at the end of the Cumberland Trail in Vandalia.

I live outside a town called Ste. Marie, ILL. I am a country girl born and raised, so would not even think about movin into town. i have to much fun out in the country, shootin my guns and enjoyin the smell of blackpowder.

dweeble :peace:

NO, Thank you for serving your County and keeping the people here safe. Glad ya made it back safe and sound. Now go burn some REAL powder. You know, the kind that stinks and makes smoke. ::

I live in Panhandle, Texas but work & get mail in White Deer, TX.

Panhandle is in, of all places, the panhandle of Texas... :hmm:

also spend time near Buchanan Dam, Texas

Previously a citizen of the world: asia, europe, Washington, DC, and similar foreign lands as well as several nice places stateside

South of Hurricane, Putnam County,(West) Virginia, about 15 miles SW of where my GGGGGG Granddaddy Tackett built a fort on the Kanawha River in 1787.

Born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Brtitsh General Cornwallis said about the resistance met in North Carolina "There's a rebel behind every bush, it's a veritable nest of hornets."

And thats why we are called the "Hornet's Nest" :thumbsup:

P.S. Got my Eye on a Chambers Kit...

Phoenixville, PA just west of Valley Forge whose claim to fame is being the location of where the movies "The Blob" and "Dark Victory" were filmed; home of Mike Piazza and once upon a time a steel mill that made a lot of canons for the Union Army and developed a pre-fab iron bridge system that was state of the art -- once upon a time.

Renton, WA, a few miles south of Bellevue and five minutes from SEA-TAC airport. Only moved here from CA four or five months ago. The first time I ventured out from the house in search of a Barnes & Noble, I took the wrong exit and ended up in the middle of SEA-TAC. That was a fun experience... :shake:

Mostly at work. So much so that my wife sent a change of address form for me to the post office recently. Only 5745 days until I start making longrifles fulltime ::.
Take Care
Zman

Where else would Blahman live? Blahville, of course. (Actually known as Wadsworth, Ohio)

Latest posts

Back