• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who carries a purse?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this bag on ebay, perfect for my balls.
20240803_155034.jpg

Working for the town of Ranchester, odd jobs, I was the back half of the garbage truck on Tuesdays.We had a couple of dumpsters on our route. I flipped back the dumpster lid and there, in it's leather glory, was a purse. Right next to it was a badger skin on a stretcher-board. I snatched them both. Turned the purse inside-out and cut the silk liner. A $20 dollar bill fluttered to the ground. I stitched the badgerface to the flap and the body to the front...possibles bag. I had that bag fron 1977 to 2020...when the bottom rotted out. I copied the parts on 8oz leather.sewed the face to the new flap. My 40 year old son has it now.

Latest posts

Back