• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

why aren't the cabelas kentucky pc

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a partialy historicaly period correct? or a semi historicaly period correct?

what would this place be with out some good arguments? I think this thread has been pretty tame compared to some in the past on this issue it is a good sign I think, I hope it contiunes thgose who come to learn are probably turned off by some of the flak that flys at times maybe we is getting better.

Lets say the Cabela's Kentucky is a step in the right direction. It's got a wood stock, will fire a round ball by slapping a piece of flint on a piece of metal with black powder as the charge and has a longish barrel.

Nowadays among production muzzleloaders that is much better than average!

Back