• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wing shooting today.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A great afternoon wing shooting.
Started off by shooting 3f and did well.
Switched to 2f and it was soon apparent I needed more powder but still did not match the 3f loads.
Check the detail on the repro barrel. Some doubt a 12g should be loaded so high!
Also the gun has been loaded for ten days, first barrel fired fine, second barrel needed another cap. If I was serious I would of primed the nipples some first.

Had a great time, birds are in the chiller.

B.

Can't really make it out, am I right 85gr. Looks like you had a good day. Unless I'm mistaken Pedersoli 12g slug gun.

Good show, Brits. Wing shooting wood pigeons has to be a world of fun. Thanks.

Spence

NICE shooting! I'll be back afield w/ the 10 ga. double maybe next month or so. I use 3Fg in mine (72 grains) and it does quite well. Have won both clay matches I entered thus far this summer.

Keep up the excellent shooting & fine pix!

That wark-wark, him buggered-up good-way!

Love the photography, and what a great gun!

Back