• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WOMEN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is me lady. Sorry she is not in traditional dress, but I didn't think it was required. There is a 30 year old picture of her in a pilgrim's dress, but alas, it would take a search thru thousands of pictures. And she doesn't look that young any more.
IMG_0575.jpg

although, I would be delighted to show you that picture of her.
God bless.
volatpluvia

Well we didn't have any period clothing so we put my wife in something that crosses all periods. Fur! Buffalo hide to be exact. Added the Underhammer for good measure to put the period about 1830 or so. My alternative was to put a club in her hand but then that would be too early a period. Hair style is way off but heck it sure is a nice gun aint it! :rotf:

Thank God my wife has a sense of humor.
pioneer2photonet.jpg

did these ladies shave their legs?would that be PC? :youcrazy: :youcrazy: :youcrazy:

We also "do" civil war: here is a photo of my wife and I at Pleasant Hill, LA just before the big battle...25,000 yanks are heading our way--got to man the cannons!
PLHILL06001.jpg

Shore do like all them gurlie-wimmins! :hatsoff:

Davy

Nice Jeep, and a good looking wife also.

I was stationed at Pirmasens 1956-58, great people and fond memories.

GMWW,
Shucks! I could have put my wheellock in her hands and one of my hats on her head! I never thought of that! Hee Hee! :blah: :youcrazy:
God bless.
volatpluvia

Someone has actually brought up a good question here... were women generally hairy people before the 1920s?

Hangfeyer said:
Someone has actually brought up a good question here... were women generally hairy people before the 1920s?

Fashion came and went with the times and social class, but a generic answer is "no."
[url] http://www.quikshave.com/timeline.htm[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my fiance. Not in F&I clothing but she does let me go to events and build guns, and she is a Dentist to boot

nicole.jpg

:grin:

OK, so we are old now, but this is my wife when we first married 41 years ago:
anitaearly.jpg

Now there's a Princess. All of these ladies are simply elegant. Many show the bearing and grace of nobility. I am charmed.

sher.jpg

Hey 1972 aint that far back is it? Back when things wuz made of wood! :shocked2:

Hey Mike I bet she can STILL put a hurtin on yas where it matters! :thumbsup:

Damn fine lookin wimmins gents!:hatsoff:

Davy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back