• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WOMEN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ-Robert said:
Hangfeyer said:
Someone has actually brought up a good question here... were women generally hairy people before the 1920s?

Fashion came and went with the times and social class, but a generic answer is "no."
[url] http://www.quikshave.com/timeline.htm[/url]

Now it makes sense! ya know why some guys grow moustatches?

So they can look just like their mom! :rotf:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow is right , a pretty dentist and beautiful green eyes ,,,what more could a guy ask for ...........

Wow check out those sideburns! :grin: Yah know the scary part is I remember sideburns and still like em!

Great photo and she is getting the wife of the year award for having her photo taken with the underhammer. Terrific, we should all be so lucky,

rabbit03

Holland if she has a sister I would sure appreciate a call, thanks

rabbit03

Dang Davy you survived the 70's too I see! Had some of those Elvis' also back then

rabbit03

Maestro said:
Capt_William said:
I wouldn't mind being married to any or all of them! :thumbsup:

Capt. William

Why some men marry is a mystery... why they would marry more than one wife is a bigamystery!

Because they'd find it impossible to choose just one lady out of THAT fine collection! :thumbsup:

Capt. William

rabbit03 said:
Great photo and she is getting the wife of the year award for having her photo taken with the underhammer. Terrific, we should all be so lucky,

rabbit03

Thanks rabbit03. If anything she should be getting an award for putting up with all my hobbies including photography. Here is the end result of that photo session. I think the color on the Underhammer stock came out quite well. :)

We call it Mountain woman in January.

pioneerphotonet.jpg

pioneerphotonet.jpg

A fine lookin picture all the way around! :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Davy

Can I still get in on this?
here is a pic of Ms. Audrey some 33 years ago.
IMG_0593.jpg

Of course, then this is me about 30 years ago.
IMG_0594.jpg

Hee, Hee, Hee!
God bless.
volatpluvia

Couldn't help but notice the bike in your photo. Its a BMW, possibly a /5?
All those air cooled BMW twins were just outstanding motorcycles.

11th Corp,
Thanks for noticing. That is a 1976, R75/6. It was a fabulous machine. I think that picture was taken the morning after I brought it home. Just after the picture, Ms. Audrey and I set off on a trip to the northern part of the state with her parents. I luxurated on that bike for four years. Alas, I sacrificed it to go to Bible college. Got a good price for it. Would love it back.
God bless.
volatpluvia

Volatpluvia,

I've still got my Heritage Springer. The wife rides with me. Here we are on the way home from an archery shoot. Bows and arrows ride in our quivers on our backs. We get some strange looks going down the road....maybe the Bear head helment causes some of the looks. :haha:

Nancy-%20Ron-%20Biking%20to%20a%20shoot.jpg

Longhunter,
If you are having fun, then that is all that matters! I haven't had a motorcycle since 1991. But I have got some strange looks walking into places in 18th century clothing. Hee Hee!
God bless.
volatpluvia

Heck, what are they staring at? I don't see anything out of the ordinary. :winking:

"the Bear head helment causes some of the looks"

Looks like a real old grizzley riding the bike....... :) :grin: :rotf:

Smokey.

Cooner54 said:
Heck, what are they staring at? I don't see anything out of the ordinary. :winking:

Geriatric road warriors. :rotf:

No offense intended, I be an old 7art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back