• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WOMEN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, how 'bout some pictures of the finer sex: some nice looking women in muzzleloading?

Hey, maybe we can have a singles section? Muzzleloading woman (that sounds wrong in a right way) looking for friend...

How 'bout it?

OK--here is a pic of my wife (and me) in mid 18th cent French dress at Ft St Jean Baptiste.
anI.jpg

Last summer my wife "fit" only this in our Rendezvous here in Finland!
Annie.jpg

After two weeks of this foto we got little boy! Yeehhaa!

Oh me oh my...

Barefoot AND Pregnant!

Congratulations!!!!!!

I live in Germany, and am desperately trying to find 18th Century events. Do you have any ideas?

Greg
aka
GoF

I was 2004 in Indian Counsil (Germany) and there was great time! Here some pictures there...

http://personal.inet.fi/private/maddogreno/Newpicts/Counsil04/index.htm

not ML.... but me (on right) and my wife...
FF-2.jpg

we were re-enacting free french

Interesting reenacting period. What weapons and gear do you have on?

My late father served in England and France during WWII. While in Paris, he befriended some French who were in the resistance. We still have the FFR armband his friend gave him.

James

My wife and I are caring the German MP-40 submachine guns, my friend on the left has a sten.

I started re-enacting when I was 12 and did German infantry... so I have been collecting German militaria (actually any WW2 Militaria) since the early 80s (I am 38 now).

Most of the clothing was collected at antique shops, online auctions, garage and estate sales. Its a mixture of British/US/French equipment and vintage clothing.

Here are some more pictures
FF-3a.jpg

Sure beats walking!

FF-4.jpg

We have a cunning plan

FF-5.jpg

Better shot of my Wife and her MP-40

GoF

Didn't want to stray too far from the topic.....

Women!

IF there was some sort of 1600-1750 sub forum I would post this there but since there isn't....

Every Year in MD there is a Pyrat Feast....

so feast your eyes on these pics courtesy of The Pirate Brethren
pf2004003.jpg

pf2004004.jpg

bbfest14.jpg

GoF

Here is a picture of ma femme while on a spring turkey hunt a couple of years ago.
P1010037sm.jpg

and another while "in town"
4sm.jpg

AYYYY mate....Tastey wenches indeed, and armed to the teeth :thumbsup: :yakyak:

A veritable plethora of feminine pulchritude! :hatsoff:

Tha gurlie-wimmins aint bad neether :hatsoff:

Davy

Maestro said:
My wife and friends at the '05 EPR:

EPR05%20153.jpg

A veritable plethora of feminine pulchritude! :hatsoff:

I wouldn't mind being married to any or all of them! :thumbsup:

Capt. William

Capt_William said:
I wouldn't mind being married to any or all of them! :thumbsup:

Capt. William

Why some men marry is a mystery... why they would marry more than one wife is a bigamystery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back