• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WOMEN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Some great pictures!!! Now I have to find a good woman! Last one was great but couldn't handle my owning firearms (I'm not kidding). Pretty perverse when those you would protect hold it against you.

Anyway, I am looking 'round. Maybe I'll move over to Virginia way or thereabouts and meet some lovely lass that looks like Maureen O'Hara!

Might as well go for the full measure, and get one that will fetch traps from the creek on frosty morns. :winking:

El Casador said:
Wow! Some great pictures!!! Now I have to find a good woman! Last one was great but couldn't handle my owning firearms (I'm not kidding). Pretty perverse when those you would protect hold it against you.

Anyway, I am looking 'round. Maybe I'll move over to Virginia way or thereabouts and meet some lovely lass that looks like Maureen O'Hara!

Maybe Claude could add a muzzleloading singles forum? :haha:

My wife just about ready for a Christmas party.
P1010002.jpg

This is my Queen of Hearts, my wife and my best friend and the perfect mother to my children.

MOMMATHEBEAUTIFUL.jpg

Cooner,
Isn't it amazing? A beautiful young woman becomes an extremely valuable human being in becoming your wife, best friend and perfect mother of your children. That is the way God meant it to be. You will do more for her and your children than you ever dreamed you would do for anyone. Trust me. And you will do it with joy in your heart.
God bless.
volatpluvia

volatpluvia said:
Cooner,
Isn't it amazing? A beautiful young woman becomes an extremely valuable human being in becoming your wife, best friend and perfect mother of your children. That is the way God meant it to be. You will do more for her and your children than you ever dreamed you would do for anyone. Trust me. And you will do it with joy in your heart.
God bless.
volatpluvia

Yes sir. And may God continue to make it so.
There is a certain......nobility (I guess one could say) or aura of royalty that a good wife and mother inspires in the family.
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mothers out there and may God Bless you for the sacrifices you offer daily for your families.
Don :applause:

My wife and best friend of 25 years - the pictures are a while ago, but she's still a real Champ - here she is cutting fire wood PNW style :hmm:

lindawithgirlandstihl.jpg

lindaandgirl.jpg

Now there's a gal to go up the river with. Some punkin's, she is. Has she built ya a cabin yet Chuck? :grin:
Kinda hate ta see this thread go to the way side. Anymore pictures of gals that deserve our honorable admiration? Three cheers for the gals!!!

Good thing it was onlyiest a small campfire! :shocked2: :rotf: She'll do ta ride tha river with no doubt! :thumbsup:

Davy

That top picture brought me to think she was going to serve ya up some puppy stew(Cheyenne Soul Food).[url] But.....in[/url] the next picture she is petting the puppy. :shocked2: So....thinks I, maybe she's building Ol' Gray Wolf a brand spankin' new cabin. Ya know that raisin' a lodge IS womans work. :winking:

Last edited by a moderator:
This was taken at a wedding during the Heffley Creek (British Columbia) 10 day Rondy.
BrownJeager004.jpg

I need to find a way to get Ms. Slowpoke in one of those outfits :winking: and ferry me a beer from the frig. Argh !!!!

This young lady, Heidi, along with her husband Matt, is about to make Ms. Audrey and me first time grandparents. Hee Hee!
Heidi.jpg

God bless.
volatpluvia

Well, congratulations! When the little rascal gets here ya need to show us some pictures :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back