• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2024/2025 Squirrel Hunting Thread...........

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the rabbit hole leads to some rabbit stew I’m all good!

Got it and will add a few other odds and ends to the RR order. I do a very lightly wet windex patch between shots with my larger caliber rifles so will do the same with this one. I’m fairly meticulous with black powder guns and firmly believe that keeping everything very consistent from shot to shot is a key to success. I think that part is where a lot of centerfire shooters stumble when they switch over.

Look for a writeup a week from today. Unfortunately, a few components did not get here in time. One of the many hassles of living in MA. No local retail options at all. I can get balls, and once in a blue moon, CCI caps at Cabelas. That’s literally it…
You try pelletiersports.biz it's just over the boarder NH

Latest posts

Back