• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2024/2025 Squirrel Hunting Thread...........

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good shooting, looks like you got a sound rifle. Now go get you some squirrel
Thanks, Duk. I have a work day tomorrow at my property, and I'll take some time to scout around some more, maybe take a shot if the opportunity arises. 85 miles distant. I don't have confidence, though. It's rugged 78 acre Appalachian terrain, and I haven't scouted over every part of it, but the lack of dreys and nests where I would normally see them is disconcerting. My fallback is "The pawpaw patch", a spot on a NWR closer to me, on the TN River, that I know has a large population of the them. We'll see. I'm not salivating to slaughter them by the dozens. I just want to relax and harvest a few and re-live my youth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back