• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2024/2025 Squirrel Hunting Thread...........

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I got my deer taken car of I can go back to squirrel hunting.
Right on, emery. Good shot on some fine eating. Congrats.

Unfortunately, the ole gal just informed me that I need to bring in two more deer in oder to get us through the next year. Between squirrel hunting and deer hunting, it’s going to call for some slick balancing out to get them both done.

Unfortunately, the ole gal just informed me that I need to bring in two more deer in oder to get us through the next year.
Well, you poor thing, what with being sent out by the wife to do more hunting. 🤣

My wife wonders how I can spend so much time preparing to hunt and hunting. She's not opposed, just doesn't get it.

Not complaining. I often wonder how she has put up with me for 55 years 🤔

Latest posts

Back