• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A muzzleloader is born

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I received my new Lyman's Greatplains rifle today!!!! I could not resist taking it completely apart to see just what makes it work. I cleaned the shipping grease off of every pc. and cleaned out the bore as per the instructions. I adjusted the set trigger and put it away for the night. I can't wait for Saturday to try it out!!!! Tony
grin.gif

You shouldn't put that gun away by itself,for the first week or so you should take it to bed with you so it will get to know you!

I was going to Albert , but the wife wouldn't let me. She says that guns and traps , etc. consume enough of my time and the bedroom is where she draws the line!!!
grin.gif

Wives sure do try hard to spoil all our fun, can't live with 'em - can't live without 'em. Take care, Rick

Back