• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Adjustable height blade front sight for nearly 0Ā¢

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't laugh. Not only is it a quick and easy way to add a front sight to my handgonne, but it's height adjustable as needed. OK, go ahead and laugh! šŸ˜‹

Attachments

• IMG_20240816_152029_546.jpg
    IMG_20240816_152029_546.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
No need to worry about rotation of the blade since your eye is the rear sight. Just rotate the tiller until the blade is at 12 o'clock. I guess we can call this a 14th century zip gonne. (Boooooo!)

Last edited:
Don't let this get out into the general public! There will be a "shortage" of zip-ties, and the cost will go thru the roof, much like percussion caps!!:p
I'm ready to market my sight package - three genuine zip ties and complete instructions, postage paid to your door, just $10. Attach all three, graduating the blade length, and you have the world's first handgonne with express sights!

Back