• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Age of Forum Users

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is, Claude hasn't told us his age yet - - that will put us way back over 50 again, I'm afraid. :haha:

And then some... :winking: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I be 57 in April!! Can still remember the warm fuzzy feelings I had when Dad took me with him a couple of times to visit a friend of his who had gun/antique shop in Lodi Ohio in the Fifties. What a strange and wonderful place it was and is :)Got my first rifle from Dixie in 1960/61? Been contaminatin trees and dirt banks with lead balls ever since :thumbsup:

Will be 41 in April and have been doing this for about 5 years now with no sign of letting up God Willing.

47 in July. This hobby is definately Graying. That's why I spend so much time working at youth field days, HTE courses etc. Thats the only way to get new shooters, get them the exposure. BJH

I'll start my 57th year at the end of the week...got my flintlock in 1968 and my first percussion in 2002...been a lot of fun!

My birthday is June 26th, so I just take the next year's age the day after Christmas..saves figuring out that I'm 72 and so many months...I'm 73 as far as I'm concerned...got interested in muzzleloading at age 12 when my dad got me a wooden Springfield cadet's drill rifle with a working perc. lock...got serious about 30 years ago...have a son and grandson involved, and 3 little grandsons who're being exposed to bb guns...Hank

Will be 57 in April. Kinda new to ML but am loving every minute of it. Got my youngest son (now in Marine Infantry School) involved :: now he's hinting for a pistol to go with his rifle. Reckon Dad will get him one. Hoper I'm here a LOT longer to keep learning from you guys! This place IS GREAT!! :imo:

geez i feel left out, i only just turned 22 back in december, but been muzzleloading since 99/2000

I turned 54 in January. Started shootin' Muzzleloaders back in the late 70's. Got the bug purdy bad and hav'nt been able to shake it yet. Hope I never do.

Flatlander

Back