• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Age of Forum Users

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What this forum needs is a sponsor... :crackup:

product.jpg

33 here....

This crowd make me feel young.....I will be 53 July of this year.

Time for my nap :sleep:

I'm another who will be 49 in March ... must of been some serious messin' around going on in June of 1955... ::

Looks like many of us has got some age........ I've also noticed a few have noted how long they have been muzzleloading. I'll be pushing 55, next month. Have been in this hobby since 1973 but didn't get my gun until '75.

Still trying to "get it right." Maybe that's because I'm a lefty.......

TexiKan
------------
If you continue to do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got.

59...started muzzleloading in the late 80's, worked my way backwards in technology from an inline to sidelock percussions to flintlocks, and now shoot flintlocks year round.

The catch-22 is that I wish I was retired so I could shoot them all the time, but then I couldn't afford to!!
:: :cry:

Well - to this point (after smokeydays post) we have had 42 'fess up and the average is 50.07 years. C'mon, some of you younger guys got to bring this average down! :haha:

53 next month... loaded a gun from the front for the first time in '69 or '70 ........it's Hell when you recall driving by the collage campus and the chicks smiled with genuine interest, and now they still smile...out of pity or humorus thoughts at my expense....

Im the young pup so far i think ! Ill be 31 in may. :blah: :redthumb:

Got me by a month. Looks like we got alot more work to do getting 20 and 30 yr'oles in the group. What is there 5 of us so far?

My son, Shortknife, is 38 (his computer is down). I started him out on muzzleloaders when he was 11. He finally moved up to a flintlock this past Dec. And he has contributed to the future by getting the 15 yr. old that lives across the street from him interested in bp shooting. there is hope!

47 Years, 20 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds old as of 10:18 pm (EST) 02/19/2005...

Back