• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

American long rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're off to a good start, Raszpla. I can tell you're a careful and skilled craftsman. Thanks for sharing the progress photos.

can some one tell me why moderators have blocked his[raszpla] profile
thank you
richard westerfield

We haven't blocked his profile.

I just clicked on his name in the post he made above and the computer took me straight to his Profile.

If I want to go to his profile without loosing the topic I'm in I "right click" on his name and then select "Open in New Tab". Then I click on that "tab" and I'm there. If I want to come back to the place I was in in a topic I just select the other "tab".
Firefox locates these tabs right above the forums text.

Did you try something different?

this is the e-mail he sent me
Hej!
moderators have blocked my profile

Bolek - raszpla
thank you
richard westerfield

Did you try clicking on his name in his last post?

Was his profile blocked?

If his profile is not blocked, what more can I say?

from a foreign computer, I have access to their own I do not have access. pile a new computer! :hatsoff: :surrender: from a foreign computer, I have access to their own I do not have access. pile a new computer :idunno: :haha: :applause:

LOVE IT!!!!!
27x33md.jpg

Back