• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

An explaination.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Brooks said:
TN.Frank said:
"There is no need to pursue this farther, you're just never going to get it."

Actually, I've got TWO and I'm working on my THIRD. For me a gun is a TOOL and J.B. makes Tools that I can afford. If I want ART I'll just hang the mounted heads of the deer that my Jackie Browns bring down on my wall. :grin:
Oh good grief, somebody just shoot me and get this over with...... :youcrazy: :yakyak:
Sure Mike, would you prefer it from a Jackie brown, TVM, or ERA? :rotf:

I can't see where this post is going anywhere or serving a useful purpose.
As you all know, I try to be tolerant however, this seems to be a battle of egos without any reason to go on.

I hope no one is offended by my locking it, but it is my hope that we can get back to discussing the subject of HOW to build and shoot our guns and share our knowledge with the other members.

Zonie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back