• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

another goofball on youtube

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he says his gun misfires half the time maybe he should try priming the pan im surprised it fired at all

I really liked the "didn't go off half the time" and "only accurate to 30 yards" Lord help us.

That fool aint got a clue :shake: :youcrazy: . The sad part is HE IS TRYING TO TEACH THOSE OTHER FOLKS. Now they think that is the way of it :shake:

Did you catch that the demonstration bullet is pewter? Do you know why? Because where he is either he thinks or he is required to use pewter instead of "lead" to avoid lead poisoning, from some of the lead rubbing off on the hands of the tourists....

As if the incidental contact from that bullet would have a health impact.... oh wait, based on this video perhaps it has. :rotf:

LD

He is NOT following the manual of arms for loading. as he has the barrel facing him Not the rod. No frizzen stall, suprised he didn't load from the horn (actully used a powder measure). Nails in balls WTH is that manure ? If you have a good flint, frizzen, good powder and proper maintenance she'll fire every time. Some one should force him to pay back the money wasted on his education. Pewter ball ? maybe its a safety thing for the visitors who knows.

why do so many people have to go on youtube and prove they are stupid ?

Misfired half the time? That would mean your battalion would be ineffective after the first volley. Ugh! There certainly was a misfire rate, as there is a rate for everything, but half?

What a jerk. I couldn't force myself to watch the whole thing. How do you get something removed from UTube?

"Something got in my ear!" Well son, that's probably the vent flash from the less-than-educated demonstrator. :idunno:

I got a feeling he does a lot of demonstrating, and not a lot of real shooting.

Thank you as that reminds me I forgot to mention the absence of the flash pan guard.

Well, I can see a problem with my equipment right off.I have Got to lengthen the strap on my shot pouch so it hits me about knee level. {I suspected all of you guys were 'funnin' me about having it high and tight!] :thumbsup:
Macon

Please dont tell me how it ends, I couldnt watch the whole thing. Surely somebody on here lives near this place and can go out and do a proper demonstration.

Back