• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anyone get a Pietta G&G Clone from this most recent batch?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may ask, I got my tracking number from UPS. It doesn't state if a signature is required. Did you need a signature for package release? I chatted with someone on the site and they told me they didn't require a signature. Just wanting to make sure someone is going to be home on the delivery day.
My delivery didn't require a signature either. But you can go on UPS website and look at the estimated delivery time. I actually prefer no signature because I've had to jump through hoops before because the carriers schedule didn't line up with mine. But my situation may be different as I live way out in the sticks and we don't really have package thieves around here. YMMV

My delivery didn't require a signature either. But you can go on UPS website and look at the estimated delivery time. I actually prefer no signature because I've had to jump through hoops before because the carriers schedule didn't line up with mine. But my situation may be different as I live way out in the sticks and we don't really have package thieves around here. YMMV
Ok, yeah it has a delivery date but not the time. I live way in the back of the main house and everyone up front work. Hopefully I'll get it ok.

I took Grizzy to the back yard range. After a few cylinders of effortlessly banging the center of the 8 inch gong at various distances, I had to get it on paper. It printed a 2" group at 15 yards off hand. This thing is a shooter, and doesn't shoot anywhere near as high as other open tops I have. It could be the reduced load though. I was shooting 18 grains of 3F Grafs, .375 ball with beeswax / Tallow lube over the ball, and a #10 Remington cap. The manual says 16 grains should be used, but I see not problems on the recoil shield using 18. And there is hardly any recoil. So much fun to shoot.
KIMG0821.jpg
KIMG0822.jpg

Yeah, You're right, they won't. I read that after I made that post. But since they won't they should make better effort to represent what they are selling. Telling a customer that all you have is a stock photo, and that you can't open boxes is ludicrous. This is the very thing that drive me away from big retailers.

I have never had to sign for a pistol from Midway ups leaves them on the porch if we aren't home but we live in a high trust area.
Also I had Midway on the phone over a 1849 that was broken when I opened the box and they offered me a return so perhaps they will.

Latest posts

Back