• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Beaded Neck Pouch $28 free shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Feather

62 Cal.
Reaction score
This neck pouch is made from German tanned smoked buck skin. It has a campfire aroma to it. It features glass seed bead trim and glass crow beads on the fringe. The button on the front is from a deer that hails from Central Oregon, I hand cut it myself. The bag was sewn together with faux deer sinew. It measures approximately 4” by 4” with a 32” strap. This bag is Native American made by me, would look great in a wall, at a rendezvous or just about anywhere. I am asking $28 free shipping to lower 48 United States. I accept PayPal friends and family, usps money order, personal check, or cash, thanks for looking!
IMG_4868.jpeg
IMG_4869.jpeg
IMG_4866.jpeg
IMG_4867.jpeg
IMG_4870.jpeg

Back