• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Best Price Pedersoli Brown Bess?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregC

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I think Cabela's seems to have the best price on above. $799 complete.

Anybody know of any place that can beat that price?

Thanks

Greg

Keep an eye on Track's site. They've had a few good-shape used guns on lately in the $500-$600 range including one of the early models with the Stowe marked lockplate. Good luck.

Dixie gunworks has a special on the Bess.

Yep, got their flier in the mail yesterday...

Pedersoli Second Modle Brown Bess

$789.95 finished
$719.95 kit

I found a used (never fired)Bess at a gun shop.It's pretty and I'm sure it's a Cabela. He wants 895.00 for it ,which sounds a bit high.He's got three big bags of wad,flints and ball. He is willing to trade.I have a few guns I'd get rid of if he'll do it. Do ya think it's worth trading for?

After looking at Cabelas web site.I'm no longer sure that it's a Pedersoli. The hammer seems to be different. The one I looked at has a bigger screw holding the hammer on. Are there other production Bess'? :huh:

Back