• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blowing down barrel after each shot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor a motorcyle helmet either. And wouldn't if Big Brother didn't say i had to because THEY want me to be SAFE. Some laws are just plain un-needed.

And I would have a huge chunk of my forehead, part of my nose and part of my jaw ground off by the 40 MPH asphalt had I not been wearing my helmet. I most likely wouldn't be here to add my two cents worth had I not been wearing that Arai full face helmet.

Why did I wear a helmet for 39 years of riding? The law here doesn't require me to wear one.

I guess it's just to keep parts of my head attached. Just a matter of safety, you might say.

One might say I wore it for the same reason I don't stick gun barrels into my mouth.

Zonie

And that is you perogative. But those of us who don't want to wear a helmet or a seat belt, or who want to blow down the barrel should be able to without government intervention. After all, it is our life we are taking a chance with, nobody elses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back