• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bore Butter and Rust

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Bull, but the photo must have been printed backward as it appears your lock is on the wrong side of the rifle and we all know there was never a left handed Leman! :haha:

CoyoteJoe said:
Nice Bull, but the photo must have been printed backward as it appears your lock is on the wrong side of the rifle and we all know there was never a left handed Leman! :haha:

Ya ya ya laugh it up Joe, At least they don't force people to be right handed anymore.
You know God only made a few great muzzleloaders in the world and the rest were right handed :haha:

Never used the stuff. i clean with soapy water, rinse, dry, and use birchwood casey gunsheath. My barrels are very clean. I havent noticed any real increase in fouling but i use 3fg BP and 490 PRBs

Back