• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Browning Mountain Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sekim68

32 Cal.
Reaction score
:surrender: Hey guys, I'm looking for a Browning Mountain Rifle in .54 Cal. As long as the inside of the barrel is clean, I won't complain, other then the price for it.

Mike

They're getting hard to find and always spendy. I hope you're not in a big hurry. You might start watching gunbroker, auctio arms, guns America, etc.

I have a .50 cal BMR. I sure do like. Great rifles! Good luck to you in your search. Also check Track of the Wolf. They list used rifles on their website. In fact they just had a .50 cal for $687.

I like mine.

Deer.jpg

:bow: Hi Guys, Just thought I would throw that out there just to see what would happen. I know they are high dollar, no matter what caliber their in. I bought one and still have it when Browning discontinued the rifle. Got it from Midway, yes Midway. This is one of the first or the first ads they ran in the Shotgun News. Mine is a .45 the all brown one, nice no brass to take care of. Thanks all for the imput though.

Mike

Back