• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Burned!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another forsale post that another big seller got removed. I originally thought it was this guy, bit it was the other one who sells alot
of guns. He was trying to sell this gun for 675 and using the stock photos from the website he purchased it from. He took his name and date photo with the butt of another gun and people caught it. Apparently he was trying to sell it before he recieved it. He really got smashed and now the whole forsale thread is gone. That's blatant misrepresentation and negates the whole point of the name/date photo .... a clear violation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623_000259_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623_000259_Chrome.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
There was another forsale post that @Blackpowderwarrior got removed. He was trying to sell this gun for 675 and using the stock photos from the website he purchased it from. He took his name and date photo with the butt of another gun and people caught it. Apparently he was trying to sell it before he recieved it. He really got smashed and now the whole forsale thread is gone. That's blatant misrepresentation and negates the whole point of the name/date photo .... a clear violation
Seems that fella is a full time scammer. Karma will find him someday.

Screenshot_20240626_083255.jpg

This tells me two things...
1st,,, he is a "MLF Supporter" which I suspected after reading some of the comments that seemed surprised he has not been dealt with by moderators or admin, with a side comment or two about good people who have been banned. Good luck getting him censured, suspended, or removed.
2nd,,, he is still posting more stuff and people are still engaging with him. Clearly not enough people are seeing this topic.
Maybe the topic title should have been, "burned, by Blackpowderwarrior! Buyers BEWARE!"

One would be wise to be weary of the guns sold by the flippers in the for sale section. They are not hard to spot. They are out to make a buck. They don't really spend enough time with a gun to know much about it. And if there is a bandaid needed, a bandaid is most likely applied. Just my .02

Yes it seems like the high volume sellers are in tight with the forum. They are here for the sole purpose of selling or should I say reselling for profit. Heck some even have a lay away plan!

I recently made reference to this in the thread that the guy was apparently selling something that wasn't in his possession and was spanked by a moderator with posting.
" Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered"

The entire thread was removed. This guy got called out for what he was doing but will probably be back selling here like nothing ever happened.

I remember when that gun was first posted and thought the barrel was tilted upwards.

Does it actually look like that or was it just the photos?
And the plunger looked bent and the forcing cone rode above the top of the cylinder higher than it seemed healthy...from the pics alone, I skipped that ad in a hurry, even if it was just bad camera angles.

I see by the deleted post i made on another topic. This dude must have clout with the people who run this Site. Like i told them already when a good member was removed month back. Don't sent my Bank another renewal for Funds. I told this earlier & they did the run it through. Told my Bank if they allow it again i would get another Bank.
That's a good idea. If they do nothing to this guy, I won't be renewing my membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back