• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Buyer beware Reloading Depot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always do a google search of a company I haven't used before, something along the lines of "Is ReloadingDepot.com legit? forum"

It almost always has someone who has asked the same question and often times people with the answer. Seems like a ton of these fraud sites popped up around 2020.

Unfortunately, scams and disappointment when dealing with ‘people’ are nothing new, it’s the world we live in. I remember sending in cereal box tops sometime in the 1960s to a Battle Creek Michigan cereal company for a submarine. Hasn’t been delivered yet, but I hold out hope. I’ve moved a few times, but my mother is still at the same address. The bathtub is ready if and when it arrives.

PayPal will refund your money if you used the standard payment method, if it was F&F you're out of luck. PayPal is pretty serious about fraud and will try to come to the bottom of the issue it may take a week or two but it's certainly worth a shot.

Back