• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cabin Fever!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works in my weapons as well. Now I'll be in my shed working on a new cook box assembly for the upcoming campaighn season and a film in Shiloh.
Seasons best wishes to all yall.

WALKERs210 said:
Already out lived what the doctor thought. He had more or less given up on me back in 2007. Fooled him didn't I.

In 1999 a doctor figured I'd last about another 24 hours. He told me that later on after I'd somehow managed to turn around on the one way street and make it back.
It was the better part of a year before I could do much and went from about 160 to just over a 100.
Never got back to where I had been, but now I can still hike around, hunt some, and do other things.

Rifle balls aren't the only things that shrink noticibly in that kind of cold. :rotf: :rotf:

Back