• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Caliver Matchlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting. You must have a lot of patience waiting for the match to reach the priming. It sure did look cold in the video. :thumbsup:

Very nice work on the gun. I've seen that parts set in their catalog and thought it was a very attractive piece.

Thanks for the post :thumbsup:

That is a good looking piece you have there. :thumbsup: :hatsoff: I have been eyeing one for a while now. The only thing slowing me down is the lever for firing it. I don't know how much the loose rear grip would affect accuracy.

Just wondering why you are using such an undersized roundball??? I would recommend using the .600 roundball and .010 patch, that's what I used in my .62 smoothie.

Back