• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Capote Paterns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any capote kinda looks like my wife's bathrobes, so I might just end up looking like a Cree woman :idunno:

smo said:
This makes a complete outfit for an Ojibwa or Cree woman of the early 19th century.

Is this a pattern for a woman's Capote? :idunno:
Not based on the paintings, we see this style on men. Most of the time women are shown in blankets or match coats. Well in till the time of photography we don't see very many women in coats.

I was just posting what I saw on the pattern about the women outfit. :haha: I'm with 1 & 66 on this one, If it's warm who cares. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back