• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fellow Texican

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdm101

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings Gents
A big howdy from the Llano Estacado of the Republic of Texas.
This has got to be one of the best forums ever. Each of you are so supportive of each others plunder.
By the way any of you fellars close to my area.
Sincerely
Obie

Well howdy Obi, I'ma in Ft. Worth ... there are some down your way though! :hatsoff:

Davy

Welcome, high plains brother! I used to hail from Amarillo until they cut the only wire on the fence separating it from the north pole!

How you gonna shoot in that wind out there? :winking:

Howdy from a Red Raider. Just remember the rules around here, I'll lie about it and you swear to it! :winking: Nah, I'm just kidding. Welcome to the campfire. I hope that you enjoy the company as much as I have been doing.

Back