• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finished my first gun!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rolf,
Great looking pistol!

Zonie,
Being a Moderator on the "other site"............ :surrender:
I can't think of a reason in the world that Rolf could not repost his tutorial on this site. There are lots of questions, photos and information posted by the same person on both boards without conflict.
Cheers,
Ken

It seems it's ok to post the wedding band tutorial here if you want it.

How do I send it to Claude?

Best regards

Rolfkt

Rolf: That is wonderful news. Go to the index page. I see Claude's name underlined on the second thread down, " Announcements". click on his name, and then on the Private Topic box in the banner at the top. Then send him an email, with a cut and paste copy of your articles. Easy.

Oh, to cut and paste, go to the article, hold your left clicker down and sweep the cursor down over the entire article. The background should turn blue. When the entire article in covered in blue, push Control "C" on your keyboard- left side bottom for "control". When you get to the end of your introductory email to Claude, telling him what you are sending and offering it to the forum, move down a couple of "lines' with your "enter" button, then click, " Control V". The article will repear on your email. Scroll down to bring up the banner, that has "Add Post" and click on that box. Claude will get back to you ASAP. Remember he's out in San Diego, and assuming nothing untoward happened at his home as the result of yesterday's Earthquake, and after shocks, he should be around. :grin:

Now I gotta go and re-do the club i made a few years.did your tutorial ever get posted ? or is it still in the hands of Claude? Thanks.
Absolutely fabulous pistol :thumbsup:

I sent Claude the tutorial, but he has not posted it. Don't know why. If you want, i can email you the link to the tutorials.

Best regards
Rolf

Back