• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First post and first pic of my Rifle and bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm...had to think about it. They don't really make much noise. The occasional tap against the lock or triggerguard but nothing that's ever caused a problem in the woods or spooked game.

It might just be me :idunno:

I like the look, don'y get me wrong. But :nono: the tap tap would drive me up a wall. All my gear is quieted as much as I can. I'm sure it because of the vets I hunted with when I was young, but I won't carry a half full canteen for the sloshing :(

Then again, I'm the kind that is up at 2am plumbing because the drip is driving me :youcrazy: :idunno:

Back