• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flea Market Seneca

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

410-er

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Hit a flea market and looked on the one counter and there she was.Picked it and asked how much.The one guy said he had just traded it.The owner finished the deal with him then told me if I was interested I could have it for what he gave the guy since he really wasn't into muzzys.Gave it a good look over.Dropped the bore lite in and looked good.No bumps on barrel.No craxs in stock.Crown looked good.Blueing on one side was thin due to someone cleaning with 00 steel wool instead of 0000.Caliber is 45.Was $100 too much? :grin:
3871170120_be8dc32e7e.jpg

3871167388_293d125e60.jpg

3871164428_3573fb2e70.jpg

I'll ask. Was it unloaded when you got it?

You ought to consider naming that rifle "Benjamin", as a reminder of the price.

Yep,I checked that.Unloaded.The origional owner was still there when I was looking at it.He said he bought it new and never fired it.Possible,but it must have got light surface rust on one side of the barrel at some time.Maybe from being hung against a wall.This makes #13 muzzy AND #3 Seneca.WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END! :surrender:

410-er said:
WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END! :surrender:
Dont'cha get it yet??!! There is NO cure, you just have to treat the symptoms with more guns! Emery

Damn!! Why is it that I NEVER run into such deals? Ya done good!! Congrats!! :hatsoff:

I gave $239.00 fer one this summer and thought I got a deal!! Don't ya feel just a little bit guilty?

Back away from the flea market, now hang your head, :shake: and then raise your hands skyward and put a big smile on your face :grin: and say thank you for such a deal, :blah: and then run to the truck and high tail it out of there! :rotf: :rotf:
I don't know how some folks get so lucky!!!!
Good deal, you stole that one! :thumbsup:

I didn't go in the truck.I was on the bike.See backround. :rotf: I carry 4 gun socks on it at all times for just such occasions.

man, for a hunnert dollars you oughta feel guilty. :grin:

i woulda jumped on it like Obama on a birth certificate. :rotf:

love them little guns, got senecas in .36 & .45 meself. my cherokees are gettin jealous. Congrats on a great find!

LUCKY A$$ :rotf: That's great you got a deal.
You got a great deal, Now let us know how it shoots. :thumbsup:

Super Deal,I have one in .45cal. That gun just feels so right.Whenever I shoot any gun, that one always comes along, every time.

Back