• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

found a TC Seneca today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on the find!!!

I picked up a Cherokee several years back, it came with a not so well taken care of .45 barrel and a unfired .32 barrel. Total price out the shop door was $125!! I was shocked by the price but tried to hold back any emotions till I was out the door with lock, stock and barrels in hand. Been very pleased with my .32 Cherokee ever since, one day I plan on "fixin up" the .45 barrel and see how it performs.

Thanks
I just happened to stop on in my gun shop and figured they would be gone as I had seen them almost a month earlier.
Then when I decided I wanted the Seneca they told me they would hold it for me for two weeks and then gave me a super deal on both the Seneca and the Cherokee and now I have two very good firearms that are very hard to find.
I have cleaned the Seneca which is the only one I have in hand and it was taken really good care of and I expect the Cherokee to be the same as they came form the same person.
Several people where looking at them but no one but me put real money down on the firearms.
The only think I have found different between the Seneca I have had for years and my new one is that the stock on the new one is about and inch shorter . Can't wait until the weather warms up enough that I can go shoot it.

Regulis,
I would fit up and use that.45 soon.
I think you will like it a lot.IMO
snake-eyes:hmm:

Here's a picture of my Seneca. If many pictures get posted, take a look at all the different changes they went through over the years. T/C did the same with their Patriot pistol, though I haven't seen as many versions of it.

sen1.jpg

Latest posts

Back