• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello all, another Texan here.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MythWood

32 Cal
Reaction score
Heya folks!
New member and Texan born and raised, just getting round to actually creating this account...been browsing awhile.
53 years on the old earth but always happy to gain some new knowledge.
Got two or three "ball n powder" revolvers and am hoping with time to do some trading or selling for a nice Hawken or the like.
Thanks for having me!

Howdy, neighbor! I'm in Austin, have one BP firearm. It's a Euroarms Remington 1858 NMA, and I haven't shot it yet. Haven't found an indoor range that allows Kydex, let alone black powder, and the outdoor ranges around here have off-putting membership dues.

Howdy, neighbor! I'm in Austin, have one BP firearm. It's a Euroarms Remington 1858 NMA, and I haven't shot it yet. Haven't found an indoor range that allows Kydex, let alone black powder, and the outdoor ranges around here have off-putting membership dues.
Bring your musket and come join us just west of San Antonio in LaCoste for a skirmish this Saturday.

https://www.amlgc.com/

• July 2 AMLGC First Sunday Match –
    • Watermelon Shoot. Silhouettes (25 & 50 yd)
  • July 15 0900 – TSA Civil War Skirmish
  • July 16 0900 – Silhouette Shoot (20 Shot Rifle 25 & 50 Yard) (10 Shot Pistol 25 yard) $5 entry fee
  • August 6 AMLGC First Sunday Match –
    • Bench shoot, 50 & 100 yds; round bull targets
  • August 19 Reenactor Shoot (Sixth Texas Infantry)

Back