• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott k

40 Cal.
Reaction score
HI my name is Scott I'm 39 and live in the lehigh valley. My dad started a fintlock years ago and didn't get very far so i took it over.LOoking on the web I found this place and liked all the information and decided it was time to join and ask some questions. so hello to all. Scott

lehigh,
welcome to the forum glad you found us. if you can't find the answer to any ???? you might have just ask and someone usually has the answer. this is a very friendly and informal site :imo:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Scott, welcome to the forum. I live up here in Susquehanna county. I hope you have a comfortable chair for your computer read'in because if you are like me...you will spend many hours
in this forum! Mucho Info here!!!
Gerry

welcome to the camp and just kick another log on the fire and sit a spell....what county do ya live in i'm in pike county and have a doe tag for 3-C and two for 3-D and i'm looking for some guys to hunt the flintlock season with from the forum....................bob

Thanks for the warm welcome,
Looks like there a lot of you in the pa area. HI bob I do live in the Lehigh Valley and I have a little place up your way near Beech Lake along the delaware river. I do have a muzzle loader tag but it looks like I'm not getting out this year. Work is bizzy I work 2nd shift and don't get off till late friday nights and have bin working saturdays to. I like the lehigh style to and hope to be building one soon. Right now I putting together a Lancaster. My first one. It's going pretty well and hope to post pics soon.
Scott.

i'm right in lackawaxen i go through tusten and narrowsgurg to hunt N.Y. up by hancock....i'm like just a stones throw from beach lake................bob

Yea small world. My getaway is 2 miles down from Narrowsberg. Real nice up there. ......Scott

Welcome aboard from York Pa. Your going to like it here. I visit here just about every day and has grown to be my favorite spot . :thumbsup:

Welcome, there are many PENN members afoot, I am just 1/2 mile from the PA line...

Hi LV neighbor! I just joined this forum as well - being a BP novice myself, I don't have a lot to offer yet (unless you want to know something about the keyboard works of C.P.E. Bach and J. Haydn and their influece on the development of sonata form :snore: - (same time... yes, period correct!... different forum) but this is an excellent place for learnin' more about the other fine art of shooting, not to mention history (I soak it up like a sponge). I've learned alot here already from this group of friendly folk! Maybe I'll see you around the local hunting grounds - if you see some kook out hunting SGL 205 in 18th c. clothes, it just might be me. (Nobody understands me! :cry:.........'cept some of you guys, of course. :thumbsup:)

Welcome, Scott!... and good luck with that flintlock project! (Have you been out to Dixon's? There's a great resource!)

Godspeed,

Maestro

Hi Maestro, Maybe I will see you at 205. I do all my shooting at the gun range there. I'm more partial to Mozart but just a listener. Dixon's is like a muzzle loader and gun builder mecca I think! :imo: (I was there friday looking at books)
Welcome, to you as well Maestro! :thumbsup:

Scott

Back