• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Old Continent

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harquebus

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you to the Admin for let me be part of this community

I am calling from the old continent were all, more or less started.
I am a USAF DV and I am quite new to this adventure, which I find
extremely intriguing.

Thank you again and be healthy

Fabrizio

Welcome! "Nothing can stop the U.S. Air Force! Except lightning within 5 of course... that's a given."

From one USAF guy to another!
Indeed, Clark Air Base my last stand :cool:

Attachments

• F4.jpeg
    F4.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 77
  • F4a.jpeg
    F4a.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 81
Hi and welcome from the northern New Mexico portion of this part of the new continent.

I had a friend that was considering joining the Air Force at about the same time I decided to join the Navy. At the time he said that he was leaning Air Force because his recruiter said that they were always the last ones into any conflict. Any truth to that rumor?

Hi and welcome from the northern New Mexico portion of this part of the new continent.

I had a friend that was considering joining the Air Force at about the same time I decided to join the Navy. At the time he said that he was leaning Air Force because his recruiter said that they were always the last ones into any conflict. Any truth to that rumor?
New Mexico Santa Fe Historical Land Marks Honored to meet you
It may appear so ..
You see we got complicated gadgets to deal with...
thats high technology... it takes the time it takes to fly those computers..
but
when we are coming we are making the difference...
The cavalry comes always the last ... and save the day .. :cool:
Plus P. Trump created the "The Space Force" Now we fly even higher...
Am I right Cattywompuss...

Last edited:
Harquebus,
A veteran ,of any stripe, is a colleague of mine. Thank you for your service and welcome to this forum. I spend so much time reading the amazing material here that my better half is thinking that I'm screwing around! Enjoy and good luck with your pistol, I'm jealous.
celticstoneman
I will follow your advices, I see there are a multitude of material
in this forum, so much to read so much to learn from all of you.
Thank you again Sir.

Back