• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Here In North East Ohio,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just joined. I wanted to try this forum first while I wait out the "GunBrokers" website verification process to sell on.
My dad tells me that "GunsInternational" website is also decent site to sell on.
Looking at them both I see listing fees and the end sold fees seem pretty equal.
Anyone here have any opinions on either? Or experience selling on ether?
Either way, I am going to list my vintage CVA Squirrel Rifle Kit for sale as soon as I figure out where to post it in this forum.
I purchased it new some time in 1996 or 1997 and never built it.
Keep an eye out for the sale or PM me if you are interested.
AL fom Ohio

Attachments

• L1860947.JPG
    L1860947.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 6
  • L1860949.JPG
    L1860949.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Welcome from Maine. I sell right here, less hassle.Be sure to read the classified guidelines.
N

Back