• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

howdy from PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dept24emt

Pilgrim
Reaction score
hello to all,
my name is Micah. im a jr in high school. i love to be in the outdoors. and, im an EMT and a jr. firefighter. looks like a great site. i hope to get to get some good info from it.

micah

Welcome aboard dept24emt, sure you will find any pertinent ML info you are seeking.

Also, if you have any like minded peers of your age group, invite them to join. Claude runs a tight ship at keeping it clean here, and we need all the young people we can garner to keep this great sport alive and healthy for the future.

micah,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us. I personally am thrilled when a young
man such as yourself signs on to the MLF.You and
anyone you might bring with you are the future
of B/P and muzzleloading.
Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Greetings Micah ,

It is great to have young people interested in the outdoors. It looks like you are on track to being a responsible citizen.

Latest posts

Back