• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

If you had only two choices.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would his being in Brazil affect your view? He lives there , Nice to hear he's into muzzleloading .Only thing I know about Brazil is they once imported ' Lazzarino guns' a really basic flintlock gun. Good luck to him. Rudyard
Interestingly...Brazil has the largest arms manufacturing industry in the world, Taurus, and is also the largest ammunition manufacturer, CBC. But the legislation is terrible, because of the influence of those damn communists! But we are moving forward...Brazil won a medal in the MLAIC world championship that is taking place now in Italy.

Interestingly...Brazil has the largest arms manufacturing industry in the world, Taurus, and is also the largest ammunition manufacturer, CBC. But the legislation is terrible, because of the influence of those damn communists! But we are moving forward...Brazil won a medal in the MLAIC world championship that is taking place now in Italy.
I used to follow the MLAIC Internationals made guns for some of the teams but though I got scores good enough I was never into the expense and natty blazers ,I was thinking Magtek cases think that's Brazil . I expect you got past the crude Lazzarinos be more suited to the river tribes yelowmamies perhaps? Beyond' Boa tardy' &' Bem dia' my Portuguese is limited and thats three days in Lisboa in 1964 rather dim memory .I was in Portugues Timor in 69 but just to go on to Kupang heading for UK overland .Do fondly recall the Portugues consul in Fernando Poo was very nice & gave me photos of guns from a calendar that was 1965 might have been Dualla but still got the pics . I was heading to Angola to the Cape even Soa Tome ide have chancest couldnnt get past Congo then killing each other not much changed still ! Good luck in Italy . Regards Rudyard

I don't know if the OP is considering having a custom barrel made but if he is he may also be able to order a left hand twist. The reason I mention this is that my ancestor's rifle from the 1840's is a 40 caliber with a 7 groove left hand twist barrel.

I used to follow the MLAIC Internationals made guns for some of the teams but though I got scores good enough I was never into the expense and natty blazers ,I was thinking Magtek cases think that's Brazil . I expect you got past the crude Lazzarinos be more suited to the river tribes yelowmamies perhaps? Beyond' Boa tardy' &' Bem dia' my Portuguese is limited and thats three days in Lisboa in 1964 rather dim memory .I was in Portugues Timor in 69 but just to go on to Kupang heading for UK overland .Do fondly recall the Portugues consul in Fernando Poo was very nice & gave me photos of guns from a calendar that was 1965 might have been Dualla but still got the pics . I was heading to Angola to the Cape even Soa Tome ide have chancest couldnnt get past Congo then killing each other not much changed still ! Good luck in Italy . Regards Rudyard
Yes...CBC=Magtek
I have not met these Lazzarinos. And as for the Amazon Indians... Yanomami... either they still use bows and arrows or they use modern weapons... most of them illegal, due to strict legal requirements. The disarmament policies are aggressive. Unfortunately, I see that this is also coming to the US. Fight, don't give up any space!

Back