• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

If Your Shooting Competition Check Your Targets!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am not a great shooter, and I normally don’t look at targets after I turn them in

However I will check them from here on out

IMG_E6717.JPG

Last edited:
A club I was a member of had an ex-president that scored like that. Especially when a certain lady beat him witch was quite often.

I take pictures of my targets & unless somebody objects I score them myself.
I score your target 39
Your target is why I score mine and double check the person that scores mine!

Just wondering how you got this scored target; had you protested the score? Once I put my targets in the collection box, I never see them again.
You are allowed to take your targets home if you want. There is actually another target I took a picture of, that is missing from my stack

My open sight bench target, testing out my home made rear sight. This target was probably scored, but not sure. I will have to double check everything next time. My son took second in bench, but he didn't even shoot bench! So it was actually me that took second. LOL

IMG_E6739.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back