• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just Wonderin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was not trying to make anyone here feel inadequate,I just wondering who else shared the passion for frontstuffers as I do.Frontstuffers is all that I own besides 2 handguns. All of my M/Ls have been bought used and out of pawnshops.I tell alot of people that this addiction does not have to be expensive to be fun.

'Beware the man who has only one gun...'
My Dad used to tell me this .
I don't fit this
:thumbsup:

DGW Tennessee Mountain Rifle .50 flint
T/C Hawken .45 Percussion
Lyman Great Plains .54 Percussion

Pistols:
Lyman Great Plains .54
Kentucky .45
Walker Revolver .44 (HOO YAH)

I'm going to try to list them without going to the gun cabinets.

T/C Hawken .50 percussion kit( never finished)
Navy Arms .58 Remington Zouave
T/C .54 Renegade flinter
T/C .54 Renegade percussion
T/C 12 ga. New Englander
Lyman .54 Deerstalker w/ extra 20 ga. barrel
Navy Arms 12 ga. SxS shotgun
Traditions .50 Trapper pistol
T/C .54 Scout
(2) Lyman .50 GPR flinters (never fired & for sale)
Tip Curtis .54 early Pennsylvania flint w/ 38" C profile GM swamp barrel

Waiting for: .36 underhammer Buggy rifle

I think that's it. If my wife happens to read this, I made it all up! :haha:

Just as a subtle reminder to folks. If you have a message you want to send to another member, all you have to do is go over to the left side of the screen and find their name.
Click on their name and you will be transported to their forum "home".
At the bottom of the screen you will find a line that says something like "send private message". Click on it and you can write whatever you want and send it to him/her, just as easy as making a reply to a post.

Doing this will help keep the posts free of personal messages and will be appreciated by all.

Back